Certified nutritionist. Provides the following services:
• Dietary recommendations for various diseases (gout, dyslipidemia, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, arterial hypertension, metabolic syndrome, obesity, digestive tract disorders, kidney diseases, oncological and other chronic diseases);
• Nutritional recommendations at different stages of life (pregnancy or planning a pregnancy, during the lactation period, teenagers, infants – starting complementary feeding, etc.);
• Develops a personalized diet plan for weight correction, in case of various allergies (allergist's conclusion), for patients with a vegetarian diet.
The patient's first consultation (50 minutes) - 45 EUR
30-minute patient consultation (including repeated) - 30 EUR
Development of an individual treatment plan for one week – 45 EUR
Development of an individual treatment plan for two weeks – 80 EUR
Patient monitoring online for one month – 60 EUR
Online monitoring of the patient for two weeks - 40 EUR
• Rīga Stradiņa University's professional bachelor's degree in health care and nutrition specialist qualification, "Nutrition" program;
• Member of the Association of Diet and Nutrition Specialists of Latvia (LDUSA);
• Certified medical practitioner (LAPPOS certificate).
Languages: Latvian, English, Russian.